Community Police Services Division

Fingerprints for Employment, Precious Metal Permits, Adoption, etc.
*By Appointment ONLY*
Call 919-580-4252 or 919-580-4244
to make an appointment.
Wednesdays from 8am – 10am, 1pm – 3pm
The cost is $10, cash only.
Picture ID is required.
We do not offer Live Scan fingerprinting.

Child Car Seat Information:

Links on the web: