What is G-BAT?
G-BAT stands for Goldsboro Businesses Against Theft and is a FREE program open to local businesses, owners, operators, loss prevention representatives, school police officers, and other local law enforcement officers. This network focuses on business-related crimes such as robbery, fraud & scams, embezzlement, property loss, shoplifting, internal theft problems, etc.
G-BAT Crime Prevention Activities:
- The G-BAT webpage provides basic business crime prevention information and crime alerts
- G-BAT members who have provided e-mail contact information will have a two-way communication path between the police and the business concerning current business crime alerts, suspect descriptions and photos, and other messages of interest.
Benefits to GBAT Members
- Notified by e-mail of current business crime alerts
- Descriptions and photos, by e-mail, of business crime suspects
- E-mail link to GBAT police officers, to file crime alerts
- Notification of GBAT meetings or special projects
- A forum to express business crime-prevention needs
Businesses and law enforcement representatives who wish to join G-BAT should fill out the form below as completely as possible. By signing up, you agree to receive alerts, warnings and news via email about local theft problems and related information.